February 7, 2011

Procrastination

A long and difficult word, procrastination. But it's something I'm very good at it seems. Whatever important thing it is I have to do, I always manage to avoid it by doing something else.

At the moment, I'm supposed to be writing up 7 lesson plans for next week, as well as write down observation reports and some other assignments due Thursday. None of that is done right now. Oops.

Instead, I have been busy building my website, as can be seen in my previous blog post. And the last two or three days I've been making some earrings again, with more supplies on the way to make even more of them!




I'll get my work done, though it'll probably be a last minute thing. But I'm used to it!

1 comment:

  1. I think procrastination makes you creative sometimes: look at your website and jewel art!

    ReplyDelete