June 8, 2010

The end is in sight

It has been more than a month since my last update on here. That is way too long of course, but I have my reasons. The main reason being my dissertation, which has finally been finished, handed in and defended in front of a jury! I actually think I did pretty well, but I'll have to wait for my grades to find out for sure heh.

The end of this school year is coming closer and closer. I basically have about a week and a half left to finish my project. And at the moment it feels like I am still very far away from getting it done in time. But let's hope that with some late night working I can still get it done!

In the meantime, here are four illustrations from my project. As always, linocuts manually printed in three colours. =)

A circle of friends.

Song of goodbye.

Scream.

Out in the field.

1 comment:

  1. Prachtig Ine, echt heel mooi gedaan! Ik vrees ook dat er nog veel nachtwerk bij te pas zal komen om alles af te krijgen, maar ik heb het er wel voor over. Des te blijer ik ben als het dan allemaal gedaan is. Veel succes nog! x Velien

    ReplyDelete