I don't know if it's the prospect of having to look for a "real" job, but today I kept thinking of things I could be doing, new things I could be learning and creating. I kept looking up tutorials for all kinds of things, looking up supplies and what I would need, even workshops I could possibly attend. Not for one thing, but for multiple things (jewellery, sewing...). It's like my brain is telling me: "You don't need a real job, you are born to create things!". Too bad my brain doesn't understand yet that I can't make a living that way. =P
But yeah, I've been looking at tutorials today and I can't stop thinking about creating new things. Which is bad for a few reasons:
- I don't have the money to start doing something new
- I already have lots of other things I should be doing
- I never really push through with an idea anyway, so it'll just be a waste of time/money
- something tells me I would probably fail at doing those things anyway (since I'd rush into it, not taking my time to properly learn)
- anything new I do makes me feel bad because that's time I'm not spending drawing... when drawing is supposed to be the thing I love but I've not done it in so long
- and many more reasons!
Sorry for the late night rant, I just needed an outlet! Also the next comic I found kinda fits in with all this. A bit, maybe.